My Jacobs Coffee experience
It's Thursday , and we are only 2 days for the weekend. I really can't wait to have some time to relax, because all these period I am super busy but also super excited about my upcoming projects, which you will see very soon on Cameonistas!
This morning when I was sitting on my sofa, checking my email and drinking my coffee, I realize that I have never shared with you one of my latest addictions, the new Jacobs Coffee capsules, Nespresso compatible!
Since July, when Jacobs launched the new capsules, all of my friends told me about how much they liked them, and I couldn't understand them, since I first tasted them, and now I can totally say that I am huge fan of them!
As you already know, I am a big coffee lover, and I couldn't imagine my day without a good and quality cup of coffee, and that's why I choose to enjoy the new Jacobs capsules! They are not just capsules, but it's the first time that they are made of aluminum and of course compatible with my Nespresso machine! As a result, all of the coffee lovers, like me, have the opportunity to enjoy Espresso capsules in the highest quality. The aluminum capsule protects the flavors of the coffee and provides for a thicker, finer crema and intensive espresso taste at the highest level.
From intensely powerful to aromatically mild, there are five different varieties to discover: Ristretto (Intensity 12), Espresso Intenso (Intensity 10), Espresso Classico (Intensity 7),
Lungo Intenso (Intensity 8) and Lungo Classico (Intensity 6).
- Ristretto (Intensity 12) = Intensive - Vibrant - Multilayered. This imposing espresso is the result of an elegant blend of Robusta and the complex aromas of Arabica.
- Espresso Intenso (10) = Powerful - Spicy - Intensive. This powerful espresso combines the spicy taste of Robusta with the sweet and fruity notes of Arabic - just so Jacobs powerful espresso comes with a long lasting Flavor and intense finish.
- Espresso Classico (7) = Balanced - Fruity - Elegant. The heart of this round espresso is the interplay of high quality Arabica with intensive Robusta - a pleasant sweet taste experience with a balanced aroma.
- Lungo Intenso (8) = Intensive - Hearty complex. This Lungo is characterized by its extensive roasting of high quality Arabica and Robusta - this blend unfolds its intense, hearty and deep note.
- Lungo Classico (6) = Mild - Fresh - Spicy. This mild Lungo combines high quality Arabica with intense Robusta - the result is a soft, fresh character with traces of spices and wood. A lungo for any occasion, pleasant in the finish.
So, don't waste more time, and go to your close Manor Food, Spar, LeShop.ch, Fust and other retailers in order to get and enjoy your favorite Jacobs Coffee capsules!
See below my full album of my experience!