Finally, Sunday , and I am more than happy , because a difficult week has already passed, and I am super ready for the next one, when there will be a lot of great things which I want to show you!
This morning, finally I found time in order to test the new L'Occitane Men products, which I received some days ago. I found them really good, that's why I choose to share with you my experience!
All of them are from the Cedrat Collection, which is one of my favorites! The Cedrat is an eminently masculine citrus fruit. Its skin thick and rough, it embodies the very rawness of nature – just like the man it is intended for. L'OCCITANE has placed this mysterious citrus fruit at the heart of its new fresh and energizing collection for men.
First of all i try the Cedrat Soap, a soap which produces a fine and creamy lather that cleanses the body and hands, leaving behind the fresh, zesty and an aquatic scent of L’Homme Cologne Cédrat.
Then I try the Cedrat Stick Deodorant, a deodorant stick with a fresh and energizing cedrat scent. Formulated without aluminium salts, this round and perfectly sized stick deodorant glides over the skin easily without leaving marks. It leaves the way clear for the energising notes of Eau de Cedrat.
Of course, I couldn't leave my face without any care, so I also try the Cedrat Global Face Gel. A multi-benefit skincare product which provides triple action in one single step. Enriched with organic Corsican cedrat extract with energising properties, this mattifying Global Face Gel moisturiser provides triple action in one single step:
1. HYDRATING: enriched with vegetable-based glycerin it provides hydration and protection to the skin without leaving a greasy film
2. MATTIFYING: it immediately helps to refine skin texture and neutralize excess sebum throughout the day
3. ENERGISING: it helps revitalise the skin and visibly reduce the signs of fatigue.
Its light and melting gel texture is quickly absorbed and leaves skin matte, clear and fresh.
The last product which I also loved was the Cedrat Energizing Eye Gel. Enriched with organic Corsican cedrat extract, with energizing properties, the Eye Gel moisturizes and revives the eye area, providing triple action:
1. FIGHTS THE VISIBLE SIGNS OF FATIGUE: the skin of the eye area is immediately toned and the appearance of dark circles and puffiness is reduced.
2. ENERGIZING: it helps to revitalize the skin around the eyes.
3. REFRESHING: the massaging balls in the roll-on tip give a feeling of freshness upon application. The light, non-oily, non-sticky texture is rapidly absorbed.
I was totally impressed with my L'Occitane Men products, and I suggest you to try them by yourself. This will be my everyday routine for my body and face care!
See bellow my full album of my L'Occitane Men products: